Tuesday 17 January 2012

New Years Resolution!


Did anyone else have trouble juggling the growing list of things that needed to be completed last year?
I know I sure did - hence the delay in blog posts.  I began this site so inspired and enthusiastic after following a number of blogs and feedback from many of the students at Coonara Community House, but as the year progressed I got caught up in the day-to-day tasks and stopped taking regular time to blog - which I find quite relaxing.

I have spent the last few days reflecting on 2011 - the year that was. Looking back through programs, learning stories and photographs of what we achieved in the ELC, the projects that we were able to take part in with the children, the opportunities to extend play and learning and the fun - you can't forget the fun.

I then realised I needed to make a resolution.  Taking into account how relaxing I find blogging my resolution will be to blog weekly, using it as an opportunity to incorporate reflective practice as well as sharing ideas with the blogging community.

I would love to hear your suggestions and strategies on how you make time to blog.
What tools do you use?






No comments:

Post a Comment